This is where you will find all important paperwork and information regarding the Northeast Florida Regional Science and Engineering Fair. You may notice that we look a little different…we've had a little bit of a makeover. We have redesigned the site to give you an easier experience accessing the information that you need. This is the first step to good science.
Congratulations Carly Crump!
Congratulations to Northeast Florida student, Carly Crump, for being awarded Best in Category, which was accompanied by a check for $8,000, at the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF). At ISEF Carly was also awarded the Dudley R Herschbach SIYSS Award, which is an all-expense paid trip to Stockholm Sweden in December to attend the Nobel Prize Ceremonies, lectures, and press conferences. At the week-long event, Carly will present her work on denghue virus proteins.
NEFRSEF By the Numbers
2015 Regional Science Fair Awards
2015 State Science Fair Awards
Regional and State Information
- 2015 Project Instructions (RSEF) (Powerpoint is needed)
- 2015 Display & Safety Checklist (RSEF)
- 2015 SSEF Rules Supplement (FSSEF)
- Display and Safety Certification 2014-2015 (FSSEF)
- Abstract Form (FSSEF)
- Abstract Completion Instructions (FSSEF)
- Mortality Report (FSSEF)
- BSL2 Assessment (FSSEF)
- FSSEF Additional Student Forms/Information Link
- If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact Marion Zeiner:
- (904) 396 – 5751 ext. 1412